Comments

904322: Zuxiu

Zuxiu // 130x111 // 3.1KB
That_Guy: I found your green beans and cream.
Alien: my fukn beans

904031:

// 327x226 // 143.7KB
____stoopidstar: This is beautiful
loopv: very nice
m3llo: Amazing
Maka: Thank you! ♥
Tomte: Pedophile stop it, the girl in the picture would probably take a sledgehammer to your scrotum. It wouldn't be very nice at all.

904082:

// 542x415 // 49.2KB
lolis: Shit just got real.
Alien: nooo my BEANS fUCK!

903425:

// 641x153 // 27.3KB
lolis: -nothing worse than to burn your green beans and cream, man.
Alien: @lolis: you have no idea how sad I got bruv. my fukn green bean cream
lolis: I don't blame you for tripping. I once burnt my green beans + cream and, ever since, I don't look at things the same way. When the beans and cream was burned....so was my soul.

901752:

// 535x332 // 86.6KB

showing 10 of 43 comments

Tomte: You think being against blacks and trans is despicable because you associate the words with other stuff. Let me guess, black to you means a friend of yours who are quick to laugh at anything and randomly erupts into a dance. They haven't got the best grades but their smile and compliments makes you feel not as useless as you otherwise would.

Trans is a nice sensitive friend of yours who talks about their feelings often. Which means he couldn't possibly be mentally ill for wanting to cut his own dick off. Nobody blames you for sticking up to your friends. But you need to realize your friends is as good as it gets, more often than not they're very bad. Maybe to you bad is good and good is bad, it's very common nowadays to think that.
Richmond: @lolis: at this rate give it atleast 15-25 years. the south west united states will become overwhelmingly hispanic.
Tomte: Richmond reading your arguments makes me understand how people perceive real racists. Everything you say you say because "I'm gonna be a minority soon and I couldn't possibly be bad because I'm me." Many blacks share your perspective, ISIS definitely does. I could care less if my race is a minority as long as everyone behaves nicely. Which they won't if my race becomes a minority, that's a crucial difference.

The black men pissing in the face of a drugged white girl, that is racism you understand. That's not the same thing as me wanting gardeners to be hold in high esteem and fearing they won't be in a hip hop society. What I'm trying to say is...you make me look bad, stop it.
Richmond: @Tomte: dam im so racis dude im gona lynch thos niggies or some shit haha whatever 'racism' actually fucking means in the post-modern age. Yes tomte, people tend to favor their own race over others. its bad that western european individualist cultural attitudes that manifest themselves in ideas such as civic nationalism and liberalism (actual classical liberalism) towards collectivist groups such as those you've listed and more, are becoming more and more prevalent to the point that the people voted to let these invaders in. the problem with liberalism is that it caused anti-white ideas to flourish in the name of individualism. i am against that. your little comment where you implied i was being a 'hypocrite' for not wanting europeans to go extinct is just as stupid as your little 'im fine with my race going extinct as long as muh values are still present' because we all know ethnic minorities dont hold those values. we've had the conversation about why majority black places aren't as developed as majority white places. so ill just leave some links here.
>https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/magnitude%20and%20components%20of%20change%20in%20b-w%20IQ-Murray.pdf
>https://humanvarieties.org/2013/01/15/100-years-of-testing-negro-intelligence/
>https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
>https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491501300114
Tomte: At no point do you or the black power thugs stop to think, why does it matter that my kind survives or inherit civilization. You take it for granted because you're you. It is selfish and nobody is going to have any sympathies towards such an attitude. Africans, south americans and muslims aren't going to build bird houses. They won't memorize the names of flowers, care to dig a pond in their garden or write great fiction. You don't care for any of that either, just memes, how white you are and how important it is your kind survives.

I would like white people to persist because I can't imagine much of what they've made is going to survive the onslaught of twerking retards. You want them to survive because they're you, or you would like to imagine that you're them, even though you look out of place in Norway. You're no different than a pack of niggers pissing into the mouth of a white whore. You only care about your whiteness.
m3llo: your uneducated and it shows
Tomte: *you're
m3llo: *I don't remember asking
Tomte: Just making sure you don't look uneducated. ;)
m3llo: I’m just wondering who asked;))

903700: Anonymous4 That_Guy lolis

Anonymous4 That_Guy lolis // 309x293 // 29.1KB
lolis: dabbin'
That_Guy: dabbin

903747:

// 657x640 // 158.3KB
salty_worms: not gonna lie i was real proud of that scene where he rips his iv :D

902575:

// 449x640 // 380.9KB
Darth_Revan: suck a bus

903680:

// 656x397 // 361.8KB
That_Guy: Oh my goodness. These are rad!

903450:

// 228x75 // 1.5KB
loopv: towa will marry auto
Richmond: how old are you oh my god
First | Prev | Random | Next | Last