Here at Flockmod we try to let room owners make up their own rules for the most part.
However, there are a few rules we must enforce site wide for everyone’s sake.
Warnings will generally not be given out for these offenses, they are serious enough to warrant an immediate global ban.
- If its illegal in the USA, it’s forbidden here.
- Network/socket based bots are forbidden, attempting to connect with anything but an un-altered Flockmod client is also forbidden.
- Attempting to avert bans is forbidden, and it is grounds for a global moderator to get involved to place a more effective, longer length ban.
- Glitches found must be reported, not abused. Those found abusing glitches in Flockmod may be subject to banning.
- You must listen to global moderators, they are the highest authority on the site; they will always have a pink name in the userlist.
Note on #2: Scripts that simply move your mouse on your computer are fine in some rooms (it’s up to the room owner), Scripts that connect to the server and emulate a Flockmod client are NOT allowed in any rooms no matter what!