Note, most to all rooms will have different rules. To give a basic idea of what rules there are for the users that visit the room, here are Fallback’s rules:
Rules for Users of Fallback:
- Do not use offensive usernames or excessively long usernames. (Results in a warning, and a kick if not heeded.)
- Do not impersonate other users or moderators. (Results in a warning, and a kick if not heeded.)
- Do not erase or edit other’s artwork without their permission. (Results in a kick or a ban, depending on the severity)
- Do not disrespect anybody, discriminate in any way, or harass users. (Results in a kick, then ban if continued)
- Do not write anything large that disrupts the board, or scribble. (Results in a warning, kick if continued, and ban if continued furthermore)
- Do not keep quick doodles on the board for long, they should not stay on the board for more than 15 seconds. (It is a moderator’s job to classify drawings as quick doodles, if you have any serious disagreements, take it to a Global Moderator)
- Do not wave lines around the room, or over art, especially larger size. (Results in a kick, then ban if continued)
- Mind the space your art takes up, allow for all users to have space. (If disobeyed greatly, results in a warning)
- Erase your previous drawing before starting a new one, no matter how well-drawn it is. (Draw, save, erase)
- Do not leave your art on the board for long periods of time, try to keep it on the board for less than 3 minutes (Time may vary, if the board is inactive drawings generally stay longer and if the artist is unresponsive, it may be erased.).
- Do not keep unfinished art on the board for long periods of time, finish it at one time or erase it. (results in a warning, if the artist is unresponsive, the art may be erased by a moderator)
- Do not allow pasted text to accumulate on the board, erase it to keep the board clear for users to draw. (Using the chat is even better)
- Do not hover your brush/text over other people’s artwork, as it is a distraction to the artist. (results in a kick, then ban it continued)
- If a user has been banned multiple times in the past, the ban length is susceptible to an increase. (1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month)
- Any prolonged dodging of bans may result in a permanent ban.
- Do not use scripting tools to reproduce images/drawings. You can go to a different room if you wish to. (results in a kick, then ban if continued)
- Listen to Moderators, failure to respect or follow their orders may result in a kick or a ban.
- Listen to Global Moderators over anybody else, they are the highest authority. Remember, moderators are chosen because they know the rules well, and how to enforce them properly. If you have an issue with any moderator’s judgement or actions, please contact a global moderator.
Note these are only fallback’s rules, any other room may have different rules. Site-wide rules (which everyone must follow) can be found here