Comments

787493: "fuckyfucky" BMC StringsOfDarkness ___Dorito___ shortass

"fuckyfucky" BMC StringsOfDarkness ___Dorito___ shortass // 345x319 // 17.0KB
___Dorito___: Wait no I didn't write that bmc did with my color LMFAO
___Dorito___: *sniff* beautiful u thought it be me

792195: StringsOfDarkness newsweaterdesign

StringsOfDarkness newsweaterdesign // 214x138 // 4.8KB
___Dorito___: It's not lazy it's beautiful ;)))

792892: CSLA RONP

CSLA RONP // 910x640 // 124.3KB

showing 10 of 31 comments

Haugkall: What statements of mine are you not a fan of Ronald Mcdonald? Or should I call you lolis...
Ronald_Simmons: @Haugkall: You have a very bizarre manner of assuming random people are other people. The difference is that - while I am not lolis - you and Eira are undeniably the same person. Quit trying Daniel.
Haugkall: You also have a bizarre manner of assuming random people are other people. Why would you be so upset at having something in common with me...lolis.
Ronald_Simmons: @Haugkall: Oh, mine isn't a "bizarre" manner, I have evidence of what I'm talking about and you know it. Don't be foolish Daniel, you're embarassing yourself in front of the hundreds of people you've desperately tried to get the praise of by declaring you had a, IQ of 130. Your hard-earned Internet reputation is at stake, don't destroy it Haugkall.
Ronald_Simmons: *an
Haugkall: Many unintelligent people lack a conscience, a Jiminy Cricket to tell them what's appropiate and what's not. So their societies require fear to be instilled in their citizens for them to behave. That is why muslims need to whip each other into submission. Norwegians and Japanese people only fear their own conscience. To them a thousand lashes would be preferable to being a nasty or bad person. That is why the samurais used to stab themselves to death because they couldn't endure the great shame they felt at not living up to their own expectations. This is how you build a peaceful society by making people want to be good people. But it's also a great weakness because low IQ savages like many of you exploit white peoples shame to further your own wicked goals. You're a racist, you're a bad person, shame Haugkall for having an IQ of 135. If I wasn't aware of my samurai weakness your threats of shame might get to me but unfortunately for you I am very aware of it. I have learned to endure shame and most of what you want me to be ashamed of I reject. If you're not able to shame me savage how do you plan to defeat one such as I. The moment the civilized world reject shame from crude folk such as yourself is the moment we enter a new renaissance and rise to heights yet imaginable. A curious footnote, the reason many Japanese people and whites have strange sexual fetishes is because they hope to conquer shame by being very shameful.
lolis: "...how do you plan to defeat one such as I."

*such as ME* -not "I"

And it's also a question, so you need to end the sentence with a question mark -not a period.
Haugkall: Incorrect.
lolis: Actually, both uses CAN be correct...but, in the case of your sentence/question, you are essentially asking this: "...how do you plan to defeat ME?"

Or, you could phrase it like this: "...how do you plan to defeat one, such as MYSELF?"

What you are doing is making a poor choice in your phrase -maybe in an attempt to sound like a British poofter from the 1700's -to give it that air of superiority....Could that be it? If so, then it's a comical way of communicating something in the modern age of evolved-English. No one would say something that way unless they were trying to get a laugh.
Haugkall: I careth not for what thee has to sayeth peasant. Lash thy bacon-fed hilbilly buttocks for thy master!

791576: FanArt/Forerunner2

FanArtForerunner2 // 322x348 // 46.5KB
StringsOfDarkness: OH THIS IS SMEXY
___Dorito___: @StringsOfDarkness: fore's creation is sexy ;))))))))))
StringsOfDarkness: like u
___Dorito___: @StringsOfDarkness: no u ;))
forerunner2: ur version is better than mine dori
___Dorito___: @forerunner2: uh well its how I drew it, but I wouldn't say it's better than the original

664762:

// 157x235 // 4.5KB
VelvetRose_: y
TheHeadlessHoodiesman: I was bored lmao.
MissSunshine: thanks

793098: Aster Darth_Revan Domu Kenasan TronistBoi fission kyu suun

Aster Darth_Revan Domu Kenasan TronistBoi fission kyu suun // 910x355 // 123.3KB
StringsOfDarkness: re

793042:

// 546x189 // 176.1KB
Animous: nice
feddefar: ty x)

788016:

// 306x405 // 184.5KB

showing 10 of 28 comments

Haugkall: At which point I reveal myself to be extremely racist of those privileged few who were born intelligent.
Bacs: Multiblackrism and sandniggerism, i never see u drawing a white person. ''multicured''.
Haugkall: Research reveals that the Negro and muslim brain has shown considerable advancement since their crude jungle/desert origin. The major significant change reflects their astounding ability to adapt to the relatively new environment of north America and Europe. Today with the advent of more opportunities to commit crimes, the organ's capacity for criminal behavior has nearly doubled. In the exotic foreign lands they've grown accustomed to taking drugs, wearing gold chains, chase after white pussy and they love the melancholy sound of beats since it reminds them of their drums back in Africa. They've made up a lot of imaginary words like twerking and thicc which apparently refers to big asses, which is an obsession that stems back to their ooga booga dances back in Africa. The muslims unlike the blacks are very religious and therefore resort to screwing goats at zoos since they've been told to not have sex before marriage. However since most white women dare show their faces they've decided the women need to be punished and therefore on occasion choose ignoring their religious laws and goes gang raping a bit. Because "she is asking for it", or that's what signals they receive when they see a woman in a t shirt. Anyway it's difficult to imagine a 20 000 year evolutionary gap to be crossed in a generation or two, we can't expect them to drop these crude practices any time soon. They'll be twerking and raping until the entire world looks like Africa and the middle east at which point they'll revert back to hunter gatherers.
Cyberbot: Lmao, I just see the word research, I can already tell this is stupid. But I'm outta this argument
YinSaku: @Cyberbot: Me too, you just gotta let him talk till he gets tired of hearing himself.
Fission: @Haugkall: Who do you think is behind all this. Who or what exactly is letting these unwanted groups in and why Europe and America(etc.)? Why not Israel? Its closer to the middle east?
Haugkall: The answer is obvious, low IQ is to blame. It's to blame for everything, you could lay it all out nicely in a paragraph or two but I've done this before, you should know the answer by now. If people would acknowledge people aren't equal in the brain department we wouldn't have these issues. Disney's Pocahontas is fiction, moving on.
Cyberbot: @Haugkall: "IQ is the one to blame" It honestly isn't IQ either way, IQ or fucking not people are different, no way that IQ is the blame it's how people treat the situation, like right now-- you're being fucking stupid as all hell, shit you talk about are out of context and make no actual sense whatsoever. Best to not bother others or their drawings, it's only a fucking drawing, chill your dick Huag, like literally. I'm younger than you yet, I have some actual common sense, get with the game, don't be a dumbass.
lolis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flako8rpYv0
PUZBUDDY: that lighting and detail!! *heart eyes*

792790: