Comments

694528:

// 200x135 // 22.0KB
jj_is_lov: hmu emi
LCS: jj u player
FartingCarrots: ? Lel
FartingCarrots: this is my oc back off shes mine

695106:

// 1366x768 // 434.5KB
Cyberbot: So, I've met trashboy again and talked for a few minutes, he assumes I've never changed for the past YEAR, he hasn't seen me for the past MONTH, I have in fact changed and improved my confidence. For one I'm not angsty, sometimes it's just a joke sometimes it's for a reason,which are; family death, arguments that split up my family, and yeah--. I have a reason, not a lie. so for you people who assume I've never changed, I have, for you who think I'm angsty and an asshole, okay- partially but not fully, trashboy and abc are doing this to me because of last year, they give no reason, and for a matter of fact- there is no actual proof he watched me be who I am in other rooms, other wise I'd see a suspicious anon, his user, or see him say "ew it's cyber". also, for you all who are reading this, please don't judge how a person is if you never had contact w/ them or seen them for a certain amount of time, you can't just judge the person right off the bat... this is what trashboy did. Please be nice to others, I don't wanna see another argument or insult again, I've already experienced enough of this shit.
Cyberbot: That person says I should leave? I want HIM to leave, he's a fucking jerk excuse me-
no_name: cyber, I have a good amount of people who HATE MY GUTS, and the reason why they don't like you is because you keep complaining about it, that's what everyone said to me atleast, so forget this and go on in life fam :)
no_name: actually. you conplain about this daily, nobody likes you because YOU DONT STOP, I supported you, but it seems like you don't shut up about this bullshit, so if your gonna leave then leave, or change your freaking behavior child, okay bye.
Cyberbot: @no_name: okay listen you fucking arse, I'm doing this for a fucking reason because people are assuming things when it's not true,like I said, you can't change my decision, I don't care a single shit about the fucking posts I'm just pissed by the needed hate on this website. I need YOU to stop complaining about me putting the posts, I'm doing this for one reason and one reason only, to have these people stop this shit, it's starting to dumb down my confidence and really is making my decision not to change. so YOU need to shut the fuck up YOU need to stop complaining too and YOU have to start helping if you want this/me to stop posting this or stop complaining.
Haugkall: You've got to cure cyber with kisses and hugs, stop giving him a hard time.

695167:

// 177x238 // 21.6KB
TheHeadlessHoodiesman: Oh my fucking god, these damn pictures are the best thing I've seen all damn day. Lmao
KailiOhana: Yes :^))) lmao I'm just sketching stuff with Miskit
TheHeadlessHoodiesman: Lol tell her I said hi lmao
Miskit: @TheHeadlessHoodiesman: WHERE IS YOU

693861:

// 254x294 // 25.0KB
TheHeadlessHoodiesman: Amazing picture! I have a small suggestion though, maybe try using a slightly darker shade for shading or maybe use an orange? The shading is a tad hard to see in this image!
Again great job friendo! :)

695132:

// 241x180 // 11.2KB
KailiOhana: Lmao why save this XPP <33

695130:

// 289x179 // 5.5KB
forerunner2: i did not draw this careless_cloud did for my oc :3 credit goes to him

695117:

// 167x177 // 10.4KB
KailiOhana: AwwwwWWWEEEE ya saved my fanart ^^ <33

I hope you like it <33

694541:

// 288x488 // 20.5KB
no_name: finally a sans fan girl that's actually human..
Cyberbot: nice, not a fan of endertale, but nice
Cyberbot: undertale*

694916: (Me) fartingcarrots

(Me) fartingcarrots // 315x484 // 136.3KB
FartingCarrots: Forgot to log in but hey (this is mine no stealing)
LCS: sorry, i already stole it. its mine forever

694760:

// 910x640 // 364.5KB
forerunner2: whats the drawing on the bottom left supposed to be?
KailiOhana: That image (bottom left) seems to be redrawn over the original image.. but it turned out really well done...

The original image that they drew over is a scene that is part of a animation youtube video, that resembles a song called "Shelter" made by Porter Robinson & Madeon, and other helpers of the making of the song and the animation.

(Hope you understand this forerunner2) <33
KailiOhana: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0

The link to the music video ^^^^
First | Prev | Random | Next | Last