Flockmod 11.12 is out!
The primary update in this release is we have added the ability for room owners to customize what the different moderator levels are able to do in a room.
This means rooms can now have a level that lets some trusted users just undo, or mute other users.
It allows room owners the ability to design their own hierarchy instead of having to rely solely on what we had setup.
This was spurred by what is currently our most popular idea, http://ideas.flockmod.com/?ia=78041
Its a little hard to explain what all it can do, its one of those things you’r gonna just have to see for yourself!
I am sure you have all recently noticed a large amount of lag in all rooms.
The datacenter that we lease our servers from is having issues with their core router.
The os that the router runs is no longer able to keep up with the amount of traffic the datacenter generates as it has grown.
The datacenter is co-coordinating a replacement router scheduled for 00:00 AM PST 6/4 or roughly 30 hours from this post.
We will still stay up even with the lag, and we will keep you updated if anything changes.
I would like to announce that we have added the image deletion feature to our gallery today.
You will now be able to delete any images you have uploaded if you are logged in, or any images that came from your ip while you were logged out.
Sorry about the delay on this one,
Its been our most requested feature!
I have also just locked down tags with the same sort of logic.
You can no longer edit other users tags.
Small update to our gallery.
We now have a captcha added for non logged in users to do things like add comments.
This is due to a large amount of spam we were receiving.
We had temporarily blocked comments from users who werent logged in as a stop gap measure, but this was not very clearly communicated.
Hopefully things work as expected for you guys again,
A small hotfix has just been released to fix issues with the custom kick and ban times.
Flockmod 11.11 is out!
Added partial undo
Added custom mute time
Added custom default ban time
Changing room modes won’t clear the board anymore (if the numbers of layers don’t match, layers will be merged)
“Load” can now load pictures smaller than 900×540
Mirror mode improved
Layers can now be merged
Last username will be remembered
Added picture sharing features
Added a bunch help links
Some other small fixes
(Make sure you have the new version if you are being kicked! Close all Flockmod tabs and clear you cache if all else fails)
We just released hotfix that patches the broken /cls command and buggy colorpicker in 11.10.
Flockmod 11.10 has just been released.
Here is a quick list of changes, we may update this post shortly with an easier to read version.
Changes in this update (v11.10):
- Added mirror mode for rooms.
- Darkening the background after opening a dialog (like a modal dialog) to focus user’s attention.
- Changed chat font since some special characters weren’t showing so some users seemed to have invisible names in the chat.
- Added dragbar that lets you resize the chat to any height you like
- Moderator messages have now their own sound
- Fixed behavior of the zoom slider
- Your username will be colored when someone mentions you (also, a PM sound will be played)
- Fixed text not hiding when muting a user.
- Colorpicker won’t pick colors from hidden layers anymore.
- Fixed own cursor switching side when near the right edge.
- Fixed undo sometimes not showing the preview of the actual picture that is going to be undone.
- Fixed username hiding when your mouse cursor is out of the board but your brush cursor is not.
- Rebuilt userlist context menu so all options fit.
- Fixed ‘multiple selected layers’ bug.
- Added events when someone is promoted or demoted.
- Pepperbell brush has now a square-shaped cursor (like blur).
- Changed user level colors.
- Some other visual improvements and small fixes
- Moderators cannot kick higher ranked users
- Fixed user registration limit not working
Hey, no updates to the client this time.
Our gallery however has been updated to let you vote on images and Flockmod usernames now show up properly on comments.
You should now be able to see the new ‘popular’ navigation section on the main gallery page to show upvoted images.
It has daily, monthly, and yearly sections currently.
Flockmod 11.09A is out!
This update is in relation to our recent switch to flockmod.com.
It fixes gallery uploading, and moves the links over to our new domain.